Our Vancouver HarmonyLITE facial laser treatment is a versatile beauty machine that will help you to get rid of:
- Discolouration caused by sun-damage
- Brown age-spots and hyperpigmentation
- Redness caused by rosacea and broken capillaries
- Rough skin patches
- Facial fine lines
What Is AFT?
AFT technology was designed in Israel by Alma Lazers, and is applying modular and high-performance technologies to reinvent existing treatment techniques. It increases light emission and skin penetration, and enables our professional aestheticians at Voka Deka to provide safe, non-invasive treatments to our clients to achieve the best treatment results available in the industry.
Does the skin photorejuvenation treatment hurt?
What happens after each treatment?
There is a chance of swelling when stronger treatments are performed on the cheek and eye area. The swelling can last a couple of days, if it does occur.
Treatments are typically only 30 minutes long, and are repeated every month for 3 to 5 treatments.
How do i care for my skin after the treatment?
Be sure to keep your skin cool for at least 48 hours. You may shower as usual, but bear in mind that the treated area may be temperature sensitive. Until inflammation has subsided, avoid the following:
- Direct sun exposure and tanning on the treated area.
- Using cosmetics to the freshly treated area.
- Swimming, especially in pools with chemicals such as chlorine.
- Hot tubs, Jacuzzis, and saunas.
- Activities that trigger excess perspiration or any activity that may raise your core body temperature.
- Aggressive scrubbing and use of exfoliates on the treated area.
It is necessary to apply an SPF 30 or greater sunblock to prevent injury to the treatment area and to prevent modifications in pigmentation.
- Cancer; particularly, skin cancer
- Pregnancy (including IVF)
- Prolonged exposure to sun or artificial tanning during the 3 to 4 weeks prior treatment and post treatment
- Oral or topical use of retinoids or steroids in the last 12 months
Why Choose Us?
Book a complimentary consultation with our skin specialist at Voka Deka
Our goal is to leave you feeling more radiant and refreshed than ever before.