Lash Lift + Eyebrow Lamination
Keratin Lash Lift + Eyebrow Lamination
Our Keratin Lash Lift and Brow Lamination Systems are free of sodium bromate (which is very harmful to the clients’ lashes or brows), hypo-allergenic, soft formula approved by Health Canada with longer-lasting result, nourishing with proteins and vitamins.
Lash Lifts are not painful at all and can be really beneficial to those with really straight lashes or who just want a more wide-eyed look. It is a healthy alternative to lash curlers, as it prevents the lashes from getting pulled out, and is a great option for those who cannot have eyelash extensions due to sensitivity or any other reason, or those who just want to take a break from eyelash extensions.
The Lift treatment takes approximately 60 minutes, during which we boost and lift each individual lash to its full potential. Lash Lift is essentially a perm for your lashes and it lifts your lashes from the base to the tip. The lash hairs will stay lifted for around 8-12 weeks.
To emphasize the colour of your eyelashes and eyebrows, it is advised to add tinting for a thicker, darker, and more dramatic effect.
Brow Lamination will offer you a glamorous, uniform, full brow shape. This is the ultimate solution for brows that do not have proper symmetry and where the hairs can be unruly and hard to tame. With the use of our brow lamination, we can realign the brows in such a way to give them the desired shape you want and a fuller look. The Brow Lamination treatment takes approximately 40 minutes, solves the “messy” brow, creates volume and fullness, holding the brow shape for up to 8-12 weeks.
Benefits of a lash lift and brow lamination
- Wake up flawless and ready to go
- No harsh chemicals
- No maintenance
- No monthly fills
- No removal
- Looks and feels natural
- Results last for 8-12 weeks
- Sport and activity proof
- Complete the look with your favourite mascara and eye makeup – if needed!
- Eyelash Extensions have to be removed at least 5 days prior to your appointment
- Do not use waterproof mascara or curl your eyelashes 5 days prior to your appointment
- Do not apply makeup on the day of your appointment, such as mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner, etc.
- Try to avoid the use of oil-based products for the eye area for a minimum of 48 hours before your appointment
- It’s advised to wash your hair prior to your appointment as you will not be able to do so for 48 hours after the treatment
- Please remove your eye contact lenses (if any) before your appointment
- Do not use water or mascara on the eyelashes for 48 hours after the treatment;
- Do not use steam, eyelash serums, eyelash extensions or eye creams for 48 hours;
- Do not exercise, as it can cause excessive sweating, and do not wash your hair for 48 hours after;
- Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes or brows prior to the application;
- Apply conditioning for the eyelashes nightly.
Just wake up and go!
Lash lifts and Brow lamination will provide you with a gorgeous new look to your eyes and are gloriously low maintenance!
In comparison to the lash extensions, lash lift doesn’t require extra caution while sleeping, washing your face or doing your regular activities.
The procedure will give you the best of both worlds: You get the semi-permanent lift and curl of extensions while keeping your natural lashes damage-free.
Eyebrow lamination is the best new alternative to microblading, that works well with fuller-looking brows. It is a keratin treatment that will not only stimulate the growth while strengthening the brow hairs, but also creates thick, fluffy and full brows, for the ultimate look.
Start Waking Up Flawless
Get the lash lift and brow lamination that will give you the best of both worlds: semi-permanent lift and curl of extensions while keeping your natural lashes damage-free.
Book your appointment today!
Our goal is to leave you feeling more radiant and refreshed than ever before.